Throughout this time, PortAventura has strived to include disabled workers as part of its workforce. Furthermore, its concern for the environment has been constant, as reflected by the impetus for the implementation of environmental management systems, landscape conservation and responsible management and exploitation of natural resources.
Our Commitment >
PortAventura Foundation is also intended for you. Because of this, after sharing so many emotions, we want you to participate and get involved in the different steps of this uplifting experience.
Therefore the work that we do comes under two clearly defined categories:
Our plan of action
- Activities designed to raise social awareness about these groups.
- Promoting programmes targeted at improving the quality of life of these groups.
- Improving the efficiency of the foundations identified.
- Developing a programme to make leisure accessible to less fortunate groups by donating free admission and available spaces.
Sr. Ramon Marsal Minguella
Sr. Arturo Mas-Sardá
Sr. Fernando Aldecoa Llauradó
Sra. Choni Fernández Veciana
Sr. Sergi Padilla Bartolomé
- PortAventura World Corporate Responsibility
- Annual accounts
Our source of funding
Initial cash donationAn initial cash donation of €60,000 from Port Aventura Entertainment, S.A.U., in accordance with article 331-5.1, law 4/2008 of 24 April, Third Volume of the Civil Code of Catalonia.
Annual contributionAn annual contribution of 0.7% of the net profit made by Port Aventura Entertainment, S.A.U., following auditing of the accounts.
Other contributionsContributions from other foundations, charity events, individual donations and other activities.